So a friend of mine recently competed in a 10mile race (supposedly) and he thinks he tracked the “ACTIVITY” on his watch but after the race deleted it by mistake. He brought the watch immediately over to me to see … Continue reading
- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py